The Short bot is designed to profit from the falling market. If you expect the price to decrease, then creating a Short futures bot will be the right option. The main idea is to create multiple buy orders as your take profits, and extra DCA (dollar-cost-averaging) sell orders to adjust the Entry price if the price goes in the opposite direction.
Create Short futures bot
Follow these steps to create your first Short bot:
1. Select your
Futures exchange from the list of connected exchanges.
2. Select the “Combo bot” strategy.
3. Select the trading pair.
4. Click on [Short] to create a short bot.
5. Enter your Investment or Maximum position value.
6. Set the leverage and margin mode. Please note, that to avoid early liquidation we recommend using
Cross margin mode.
7. Adjust the price range on the chart, or enter the lower price & upper price manually.
8. Enter the number of grids or set the grid step.
9. Activate Stop Loss or/and Take Profit for extra protection
10. Click the [Start] button to create your first short bot for the futures.