The Long bot is designed to profit from the rising market. If you expect the price to increase, then creating a Long futures bot will be the right option. The main idea is to create multiple sell orders as your take profits, and extra DCA (dollar-cost-averaging) buy orders to adjust the Entry price if the price goes in the opposite direction.
Create Long futures bot
Follow these steps to create your first Long bot:
1. Click [Start a new bot] located in the top menu of the Bots page.
You will see a pop-up window with all the available bots where you can select [Combo bot]. This will reveal a new widget on the right corner of your screen where the settings of your Combo bot can be adjusted.
2. On the right side of your screen, a menu for the creation of your first Combo bot will be shown, where you can select the exchange, the pair, the investment, and set the advanced settings if you want to customize them to your strategy.
You can learn more about advanced settings in our article - Customize Advanced Bitsgap Combo Bot Settings.
3. Start by selecting the exchange and the trading pair. Click on the “Exchange” window to choose an exchange, then “Pair” to set the trading pair.
4. Click on [Long] to create a long futures bot.
5. Enter the total investment you would like to operate with or use the slider to specify the percentage based on your available balance.
6. Set the leverage and margin mode. Maximum leverage is 10x.
💡 Tip: To avoid early liquidation, we recommend using Cross margin mode.
The Available balance window displays the amount of USDT available on your balance.
Once everything is set up, click the [Continue] button.
You can also customize your bot’s advanced settings in the "Manual Adjustment" section. Otherwise, your bot will be launched with the following default parameters:
30 grid levels
High price and Low price at 10% from the current price
You can learn more about each step in that section in our article - Customize Advanced Bitsgap Combo Bot Settings.
9. Once all the adjustments are made, click [Continue] to review all the selected settings:
Amount of the base currency in the DCA orders;
Amount of the base currency in the Grid orders;
High and Low prices;
Number of DCA and Grid levels;
DCA and Grid step.
If changes need to be made, go back by clicking on the arrow. Otherwise, hit the [Start bot] button to get started.