In this article, we will demonstrate how to start a new bot, how to modify its settings, how to close bots and restart them if needed.
Starting a new bot
To start a new bot, you will have to click the Start new bot button on the top menu tab of the Bots page.
Once you click that button, you will see a pop-up showing all the available bots that can be started. Moreover, it will give you the possibility to restart a closed bot.
Depending on your goals, you may pick a bot that fits your need the most.
1) Sbot is good to use if you expect the sideways market when the price moves within a certain horizontal range.
2) Classic bot is better on the price rally. That type of bot is great to choose when you expect the market to have a strong uptrend.
3) Combo bot is a futures bot that combines grid and DCA algorithms to trade.
When the type of bot has been chosen, the next step is to choose the settings of the future bot.
Before moving to the next step, press the Continue button. It will bring you to the Preview tab, where you can check all your settings once again before launching the bot. If everything is alright, click Confirm.
The system will initiate the launching process. You will be able to see the whole process. If some issue will not allow you to launch the bot, the system will show you an error. Otherwise, the bot will be created successfully.
Modifying the bot
Whenever you want to adjust settings on any bot, do it through the Modify button on the right-hand side.
Be advised not all the settings can be changed. Only Trailing Down, Trailing Up, Take Profit and Stop Loss can be modified on any active bot. Once all the necessary changes have been made, proceed by clicking the Modify button.
Make sure all the settings are correct, the setting that is being modified will be highlighted on the Preview tab. Accept the modifications by pressing Confirm.
Closing a bot
To close a bot, select the one you prefer. Then navigate the mouse cursor to the Close icon.
On your right-hand side, you will see a panel with your bot's current status and options for how the bot can be closed.
1) Cancel all open orders. This option will simply close all your open orders, the base currency and the quote currency from open orders will come back to your available balance.
2) Sell at the market price. By choosing this option, all the base currency in open orders will be sold at the market price leaving you the results highlighted in the Change column.
3) Close at the break-even price. Closing at the break-even price allows you to close the position without any profits or losses.
After you chose how you want to close your bot, press the Close bot button. It will initiate the process of shutting your bot down.
Restarting a closed bot
When we want to restart a closed bot, we click the orange Start new bot button and select the last option in the window that pops up.
By choosing that option, the system will redirect you to the Spot History tab. Select the bot that you prefer and click Modify and Restart.
Adjust the settings if needed, proceed to the Preview tab. Check them again to make sure that everything is good, then start a bot by pressing Confirm.