What is a Scalper bot?
Scalping is a trading strategy that profits from minor price changes. Traders who use this strategy place around a few hundred trades in a single day. Many small profits can easily compound into large gains.
Our Scalper bot is a great solution for scalpers. It will place over a hundred trades and execute thousands of orders in a single day.
How to create a Scalper bot
1. To start a new Scalper bot, you will have to click the [Start new bot] button on the top menu tab of the Bots page.
2. You will see a pop-up window showing all the available trading bots that can be started. Select the Scalper bot option.
❗ The Scalper bot is currently offered to users of the Bitsgap platform only on the Kucoin exchange.
3. Choose a pair.
4. Insert the amount you want to invest or use the slider to specify the percentage.
📑 Note: The rest of the settings of the Scalper bot will be preset. Grids/grid step, Trailing Features, High and Low prices cannot be changed. They will be set according to the current market conditions.
5. Before moving to the next step, press the [Start] button. It will bring you to the Preview tab, where you can check all your settings once again before launching the bot. If everything is alright, click [Confirm].
6. The system will initiate the launching process. You will be able to see the whole process. If some issue will not allow you to launch the bot, the system will show you an error. Otherwise, the bot will be created successfully.
How to connect the exchange to Bitsgap? Please refer to our article - How to create and setup Kucoin API key