If you are not able to log in, please check the issue that applies to you below and follow the instructions to renew access to your account.
I forgot my password
To reset your password:
- Go to the Bitsgap homepage
- Click Login in the upper-right corner of your screen
- On the login screen, click Password recovery, the pop-up window will appear
- Enter your email for the password reset email and click Request link
- Check your email inbox associated with Bitsgap account for the instructions on how to restore forgotten password
I didn’t get the password reset email
It can take up to 15 minutes for the email to be delivered in your inbox. If it does not happen, it is most likely that the email is either in your spam or junk folder, or being simply blocked by your email security settings.
You can easily fix it by following these steps:
- Check your spam or junk folder first
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email's safe senders list
- Try the Password recovery flow one more time
I reset my password, but I still can't log in
Your browser is probably storing your old credentials. You can clear your cache and cookie, restart your browser and then try logging again with your username and new password.