This article will describe what Sold Tab is and how it can be used to check your order history and trading performance. You will find a couple examples of how you can optimize your navigation and use export data feature combining with Sort by filter.
You can find Sold tab directly at the bottom of your Portfolio page. Here you will see detailed information over your transaction history. From the log, you will be able to check entry and exit prices, and the results of your trading activity.
Sort by All
If your sort by list option selected as All, you will see the list of all your transactions in historical order. The table provides in-depth information about the purchase and sell price, the amount used in a transaction, and overall profit or loss gain:
- Date - the exact date and time when transaction was completed
- Coin - cryptocurrency name or pair
- Buy - the price at which the asset has been purchased
- Amount - a total number of currency used in transaction
- Sell - the price at which the asset has been sold
- Profit/Loss - the difference between earnings and the cost after both trade execution converted in selected account currency
- Exchange - name of the market where the transaction occured
The following table can be exported into pdf file and the entries will be shown as in example below
Sort by Exchange
Changing your view to Sort by Exchange will allow you to order the log of transactions per exchange. This feature can be very useful if your log of transactions is very wide and you need to monitor what happened on the specific exchange.
The following table can be exported into pdf file and the entries will be shown as in example below.